The Volume dashboard helps you understand the amount of activity based on your current search parameters.
Share the Screen
Any particular view can be bookmarked or shared with a teammate. Just copy the URL and send it over!
Every view on a dashboard includes at least three options in its top-right corner:
- Tooltip explaining what the view is
- Maximize the view
- Export the view's data (including data not shown) to a CSV
You can change the way volume is represented throughout the dashboard to be based on one of four types of values:
- Starts: The number of exchanges started for each time/person
- Activity: The number of exchanges that had any messages for each time/person
- Messages: The number of messages sent for each time/person
- Active Time: The calculated amount of time spent crafting messages for each time/person
How does Frame calculate Active Time?
Active time is a function of messages sent and the cadence. While each message carries a standard amount of time, a lot of messages sent back and forth (e.g., in a synchronous chat session) will "string together" the active time, resulting in a large block of attention calculated for all participants during that burst of activity. Currently it does not depend on the length of a message.
Updated 11 months ago