The Scores dashboard provides increased visibility into factors that impact customer experience. This dashboard comes with pre-configured scores that can measure every conversation, with multiple factors contributing to each score. Scores can tell us what makes an experience difficult, what makes customers unhappy, and what makes your team's experience challenging or inefficient.
Key elements of the scores dash layout are highlighted above. From top to bottom they are:
- The date range selector in the search bar
- On the top right below the search bar you see one a time period selector. The scores dashboard shows you data for one time period within your selected date range and you can change it using this selector
- Scorecards show you all the different scores configured in your domain. The rest of the Scores dashboard focuses on one score at a time and you can click on the scorecards to switch between scores
- Time series shows you the score for every time period in your search
- The highlighted area in the overtime view shows you which time period is selected. You can change the time period by clicking on the overtime view instead of the selector on the top right corner.
- Every view on a dashboard includes at least three options in its top-right corner: Tooltip explaining what the view is, Maximize the view, Export the view's data (including data not shown) to a CSV
Updated over 1 year ago