Sentiments by Domain and Guest Domain Sentiment Metrics allow you to understand whether conversations with a specific customer are typically going well or poorly, while also showing you how engaged they are are while talking with your team.
Within Sentiments by Domain, there's a couple ways you can interact with the widget:
- Sort by clicking on the header of any column (Count, Win, Issue, or Risk)
- Drill down to specific exchanges by clicking on any of the numbers
- Toggle the view to % of all exchanges with this domain that are either a Win, Issue, or Risk
Guest Domain Sentiment Metrics plots two metrics against each other:
- Engagement:Measures what percentage of all sentences in conversations with a particular guest domain are tagged with either a Win, Issue, or a Risk. This effectively shows whether their is emotional engagement in the exchanges.
- Sentiment:Measures the ratio of Wins:Risks in relevant conversations. A score of 0 would mean there is an equal number of Wins and Risks, while a score of 1 would be only Wins with no Risks, etc.
You can hover over any dot to see details or click on it to see the individual relevant exchanges; larger dots represent guest domains that have had more conversations than others.
Updated over 1 year ago