The Sentiment dashboard includes a number of views that help you understand whether customers are generally feeling positively or negatively about your product and interactions with your service team:
- Wins represent statements that are positively charged, beyond what would be used as a simple pleasantry in conversation.
- Issues are problem statements that do not carry an emotional weight.
- Risks represent statements that show the relationship with the customer is weakening, such as a threat for cancellation or a curse word.
Share the Screen
Any particular view can be bookmarked or shared with a teammate. Just copy the URL and send it.
Every view on a dashboard includes at least three options in its top-right corner:
- Tooltip explaining what the view is
- Maximize the view
- Export the view's data (including data not shown) to a CSV
Updated 12 months ago